Home cleaning training videos for starting a cleaning business
House cleaners will clean their client’s home from top to bottom, but that does not mean everything is included in the basic cleaning rate.
- Dust all areas of the home
- Clean/sanitize all areas of the bathroom
- Clean all floors
- Wipe all fixtures & appliances
- Wipe all mirrors & pictures
- Cleaning clutter
- Cleaning bodily waste
- Cleaning inside refrigerator/stove/cabinet/oven
- Moving furniture to access areas
There will be many variables regarding charges in cleaning services
- Size of home
- Number of bathrooms
- Condition of home (overly dirty, clutter, lots of pet hair, etc.)
- Whether the client are going to provide cleaning supplies or we have to provide
- Frequency of cleaning
- Addition of services not included in basic cleaning
Once we know exactly what our clients wants done, we would then give them a better rate.
Generally, we will do an initial clean. This clean is done to get the home to our standards to be ready for maintenance cleaning. Then the client will schedule their cleanings at weekly, bi-monthly or monthly intervals. We may also get some party clean clients and spring clean clients. The more we clean, the less we charge.
Initial cleans are generally a bit more different than maintenance cleans, depending on the size and condition of the home. We factor in how many hours first clean will take and then how many hours our weekly or bi monthly cleans will take by the albany ny cleaning company. One-time cleaning clients are also generally around the initial cleaning range depending on what they want done.
Once we have quoted the initial clean, we let you know how much your regular cleaning rate would be.